Perfect bidet seat 7500 Elongated | Slim, Lightweight, Durable
Saving Energy and Enhancing your Hygiene
- Instant Heating: Premium Ceramic Heater allows instantly heating up the water. It offers saving energy and water, without needing a water tank. No tank means No molds or bacteria in the tank, Enhancing your personal hygiene and Save Energy
- Stainless Steel Nozzle Exclusive Use of each Washing: One pocket with 3 holes for the exclusive use of Turbo Wash, Posterior Wash, and Bidet/Kid’s Wash. The nozzle cap is replaceable.
- Energy Saving Mode: Uses ONLY 1.4 Watts
- Nozzle cleaning: Self nozzle cleaning or manual cleaning
- Oscillation: a comprehensive washing function that works with Posterior Wash, Bidet, and Turbo Wash. The nozzle moves back and forth automatically.
- Multiple Washes: Posterior, Bidet, and Turbo Wash with different modes: Kid’s Wash (Automatic function for 1 minute of washing and 3 minutes of drying for a kid
- Multi-Adjustments: 5 levels of water pressure, 4 levels of water temperature, 4 levels of seat temperature, 5 levels of warm air control, and 5 nozzle positions
- Heated Seat, Nightlight, Body Sensor (disables all the functions until you are seated)
- Safety: a thermal cut-off function is used for your safety
- Power requirements: 120V/60Hz, 1260 Watts, Power cord: 59 inches
- UL Certified, Anti-crack material being adopted for long use
- Dimension and weight: 20.27 (L) x 17.40 (W) 6.29 (H), 8.15 LBS, (Length of the Perfect bidet seat 7500 Elongated: 20.27 Inches long, fitting most of the existing toilet bowl). Package weight: 11.24LBS, Made in S. Korea
Instant Heating Enhances Personal Hygiene and Energy Saving
The Perfect bidet seat 7500 Elongated is lightweight, slim, and, yet it is durable proven by many countries in the world. Since it is an instant warm water bidet seat, it saves energy up to 47% as compared to the tank-type bidet seats. The Perfect bidet seat 7500 Elongated is tankless without needing a small water reservoir. The bidet toilet instant hot water allows endless warm water supply as you need it. This is a great bidet feature for many people, who needs more warm water instantly. Also, it enhances your personal hygiene since the perfect bidet seat 7500 Elongated is a tankless system. (No tank means No molds or bacteria likely developed in the tank).
1 pocket 3 holes for Exclusive Wash for Feminine, Posterior, Turbo
The Perfect bidet seat 7500 Elongated uses a stainless nozzle, the advanced nozzle technology, which has dedicated holes for the posterior, bidet, and turbo washing. This feature furthers personal hygiene. A bidet seat nozzle is one of the core parts since it has to spray the right amount of water with the right pressure. Also, The bidet toilet seat uses a micro air bubble technology making soft water bubbles. In order to have high reliability of the nozzle, it uses a high-quality nozzle made of stainless steel.
Multi-washing modes for your conveniences Via SmartTouch
Various washing allows for the entire family to use the bidet toilet seat. The basic washing modes of the bidet seat are posterior, feminine, and turbo washing. Besides these washing, it offers you additional washing modes: Kid’s washing (1 min washing and 3 min for drying) and Oscillation washing together with the basic washing. These are automated programs for kids and another comprehensive bidet seat massaging feature. When you use Oscillation mode, the nozzle moves back and forth automatically, giving you comprehensive washing and massaging effect. Furthermore, you can set the bidet seat water pressure by 5 levels and 5 different nozzle positions.
An oscillating washing mode is an additional feature with a posterior Wash, Bidet, and Turbo Wash. The nozzle will move automatically back and forth for helping with each washing process. Furthermore, it offers a massage effect.
Heated Bidet Seat
The heated bidet seat feature conveniently offers you a warm seat, which is useful during the night and especially in winter. You can set the temperature of the heated seat bidet in 4 levels, giving you great flexibility.
Bidet Seat with Warm Air
The Perfect bidet seat 7500 Elongated with warm air dryer is another convenience feature that makes you feel comfortable while furthering personal hygiene. You can set up to 5 different levels of air temperature.
Bidet Seat with Nightlight
The nightlight with the bidet toilet seat is a useful feature during the night. You can turn it on or off through a waterproof keyboard.
Save your electrical bill
The Perfect bidet seat 7500 Elongated t has a key function to turn on the Energy Saving Mode, which puts the bidet toilet seat in minimum use of electricity. This is the additional feature on the top of the Instant Water Heating of the bidet seat that saves energy costs also. This feature is very useful when you are traveling and not using the bidet seat during the day. Also, it can be used all the time to save energy. The system uses only 1.4 Watts in this mode. The system turns your original setting (water temperature, pressure, seat temperature, air dryer temperature) back when you are seated.
Nozzle Cleaning and Replaceable Nozzle Cap
The electric bidet seat nozzle needs to be cleaned up. The electric bidet seat allows you to clean the nozzle automatically or manually. This helps to maintain the nozzle in a good condition. When you use the electric bidet seat for over two to three years, you may need to replace the nozzle cap. The nozzle cap of the bidet toilet seat is replaceable so that you can maintain it for a long time. This feature may also be helpful when you have guests at your home since the nozzle cap is replaceable.
100% Waterproof keyboard with SmartTouch
The electric bidet toilet seat has to deal with water and high humidity in a restroom. While the keyboard is an electro-mechanical part, it may become malfunctioning due to water spills or high humidity. Premium Bidet Seat LivingStar 7500 uses a 100% waterproof keyboard with a touch-sensitive method (SmartTouch) for a better user experience.
The bidet toilet seat comes with a water filter, which helps to prevent any impurities from flowing into the unit. It depends on the frequency of bidet use, but you may need to replace the water filter in 6 months. (You can always bypass the water filter and directly connect incoming water to the bidet seat).