I. Helpful references for installation
Manuals are available with the below (please click to the link for viewing or downloading the manual).
1. Why my bidet doesn’t work after installation?
Bidet unit will only work when you sit down in the seat. It has a built-in body sensor that blocks all the key functions of bidet. To reverse this blocking function, one has to seat in the unit.
2. Do you need water filter to be installed ?
It is recommended to use the water filter; however, if you believe water quality is good, then you may not need it and bypass the filter. Please refer to the Quick Installation Guide for further reference. Once you have installed it, please replace the filter in every 6 month.
3. Do you provide all the necessary parts for installation?
Yes, the kit contains all the parts for installation.
4. What is warranty period and what happens after the warranty period?
1 year warranty is provided and we shall support with conditional warranty services after 1 year.
5. What is the length of the power cord ?
6. How do you take out water hose from the bidet unit or Nipple Caps ?
Nipple caps have an interlocking feature that locks up the hose once it goes inside the unit. To unlock it, gently press the top edge of the Nipple Cap or receptacle of the Nipple Cap in the bidet unit, then slowly take the hose out of the cap or receptacle of the cap.
7. Why my remote control doesn’t work well?
The remote control is just like your TV remote. Point the remote to the side panel of the bidet unit where the receiver is located. Furthermore, one has to seat in the unit to activate the unit and remote start communicating each other.
8. Can I reduce the length of the water hose to fit what I need?
Yes, you can. But cut the hose evenly and without having any wrinkle of the hose, then place the hose all the way to the receptacle or cap.
9. How to prevent crack on the bottom seat cover ?
Crack on the seat can be developed if the seat was not installed properly. It is highly recommended NOT to STRONGLY tight the fixing plate with the bolts. Fit the plate with bolts loosely, then install the bidet seat unit, after that, lock the fixing plate with the bolts gently until the bidet seat fits & not moving around.
10. Why do I see a red light flashing and non of my function keys don’t work?
If you see a red light blinking in the control panel keyboard and your remote (in case of LS-5700 with remote) is not working, that means the unit is not getting water properly. Check your water source first, and if the water source is ok, but still not working, then adjust position of the water filter (the filter may not position properly). If you still have issue and need further assistance, please call us at 562-406-7289.
11. How do I know if my water supply works correctly for LS-5300 & LS-5700?
When the power source is applied after the installation, the red light on the control panel keyboard will be flashing, which means that the water has not supplied to the unit. Once water has been filled in, then the red light turns into green for ready to use.
12. How does the energy function work on LS-7700 and how to set it up?