Room Air Purifier | Living Star
The Room Air Purifier is an ideal solution for your room, ensuring clean air 24 hours a day while it ONLY uses mechanical fan and air filter to intake and purify the air in the room. (This machine is NOT an ionizer. It is a mechanical fan driven air intake system).
24 hours running, uses only 1KW per month
The Room Air Purifier ensures continuously working for 24 hours a day with consuming less than 1KW of energy per month. The eco-friendly and energy-saving air purifier always brings you quality air while spending minimum energy.
Features and Benefits:
- The HEPA air purifier uses a sensor to turn the fan in fast speed when the air quality is not good.
- Multidimensional air inflow system: It takes air from the top, bottom, left, and right using a patented mechanical air inflow system.
- Turbo mode: You can turn this turbo mode on if you want to expedite cleaning the air.
- Sleep mode: Put the system in minimum operation while sleeping (lowest fan speed, close to zero fan noise).
- Less than $1 in Turbo mode operation / monthly (consumes only 2.3 KW).
- You can choose HEPA air filter options from the Living Star air filter: 1-micron or 0.3-microns. The default comes with a 1-micron air filter.
- Visible filter window: You can see the filter status through the window to replace the HEPA air filter when needed.
- Filter replacement: After 2,000 hours of operation, the system automatically alerts you with 3 LED flashes for replacing your filter.
- Minimum noise level: less than 25dB
Compact size for room use
The indoor air purifier is a compact yet powerful machine. The small footprint allows you to take it anywhere in your home. Conveniently use a USB cable through a phone charger or PC USB port in your room.
Did you know that your room might have less air quality than outside?
Studies have shown that people stay indoors most of the time; Ninety(90)% stay indoors. However, the indoor air quality is not as good as outside, with more fine particles and odors in the room than outside.
Improve your room air quality | Powerful hurricane fan and multidimensional air draw-in
Due to Hurricane Fan Technology and its unique design, the unit takes air from left, right, top, and base. A patented powerful room air purifier ensures air circulation in your living space.
Mechanical Hurricane Fan System
Multidimensional air draw in
The room air purifier with sensor detects the air quality of your room, and it turns on upon finding low-quality air. Once the air quality is fine, it turns to a low-speed fan operation, ensuring a good air quality in your room before entering
Air Quality Indicator:
You can check the air quality of your room with the color of an LED indicator labeled as SENSOR, which displays:
- Bad Air Quality: RED color – air quality is poor and needs to be purified; you may use TURBO mode by toggling the TOUCH key
- Medium Air Quality: A green color – the room air quality is OK
- Good Air Quality: A blue color turns on when the air quality becomes a good condition
Controlling your air purifier
Auto, Turbo, Sleep Mode
You can put your air purifier in Automatic, Turbo, or Sleep mode, depending on your needs. Use the TOUCH key to change the operation mode; the Touch key also works as the power button. The TOUCH key toggles to change the AUTO, TURBO, or SLEEP mode.
- Once you put your air purifier in Auto mode, the air purifier automatically operates to clean the air.
- Tubo mode allows you to turn the air purifier to maximum capacity to expedite cleaning the air.
- Sleep mode: Before you go to sleep, you may want to put the air purifier in Sleep mode for quieter operation of the air purifier.
Below 25dB, which is hardly hearing any noises as you won’t notice any noise from the unit even with the Turbo mode.
Air Filter Window – Viewable filter status
You can see the status of the air filter through the air filter window at any time, allowing you to a visual check.
Air filter replacement
Replace the air filter after using 2000 hours. The system will automatically turn all the LED lights on. Once you see all lights on, it is time to change the filter.
Air Purifier Filter Availability
We offer 1-micron or 0.3-micron air filters; the default is 1 micron, which comes with the unit. You may choose to purchase either one of these. Please check the air filter below link:
|Comes as default
The air purifier covers 30 cubic meters (equivalent to 103 square feet) per hour. Typical room size in the US is about 132 square feet; therefore, you may want to put the air purifier near where you stay most of the time (near the bed or desk); it should give sufficient coverage.
How to change the air filter?
Step by step changing the air filter
You can easily change the air filter by following the image to the right.
Resetting the air filter timer
After changing the air filter, press the Touch button for 10 seconds, then the air filter timer is set to 0 for the next 2,000 hours.
To turn off the air purifier
Press the Touch button for 2 seconds to turn the air purifier off.
Product Dimension and Weight
Product dimensions and weight: 10.23 x 4.92 x 10.82 inches 2.63 pounds
FCC, CE, RoHS, PSE
Can I use the air purifier for larger than 103 square feet?
Yes. If your room is larger than 103 square feet, put it near your desk or bed, where you stay at most.
How often do I need to change the air filter?
After 2,000 hours.
How does the automatic air purifier work?
It has a built-in sensor to check the air quality at your room, and it adjusts the fan speed based upon the condition of the air.
What is the monthly energy consumption?
It consumes 1KW per month, running a non-stop operation.