LivingStar Bidet Toilet Seat brings you convenience and a fresh experience
This article has been written for the general information of bidet seats that can help you to choose the right bidet seat considering the dimension and shape of your existing toilet. There are some factors to consider before choosing the right bidet seats. Most of the bidet seats shall work with your existing toilet, however, there are certain toilets having a French curve that may not work with bidet seats. Therefore, you should check with your toilet for dimension, shape, water opening, wattage, water pressure before choosing the right bidet seat. This article also contains information about the LivingStar Bidet Toilet Seats that are available for you to choose.
Does a bidet seat help my hygiene?
Bidet toilet seat helps to clean up without needing wipes. It cleans up completely with comprehensive bidet functions Especially, heated seat, warm water wash, and dry function makes a better blood circulation that may help improving Hemorrhoids and constipation. Most of the LivingStar bidet toilet seats meet your need and shall bring you full satisfaction.
How do I choose the right bidet seat?
You may need to check the functions you need versus the cost you want to pay for. Generally, the more comprehensive functions, the more cost for buying the bidet seat. Some of the factors for your buying decision as follows:
- Washing: posterior wash, feminine wash, turbo wash), and Washing modes: Oscillation and Kid’s wash
- Adjustment of water temperature, water pressure, seat temperature, and warm air dryer.
- A bidet seat sprayer is done through the Nozzle functions (one pocket 3 holes or dual nozzle, self-cleaning)
- Water filter (some regions need a water filter to protect the unit from impurities in the water)
- Remote control
- Instant heating vs. constant heating
- Energy-saving mode
What are the installation considerations and will my toilet fit with any of the bidet seats?
Check dimensions of your toilet
Check your toilet dimension, shape, and distance from the tank to the bowl. The distance requirement may differ from model to model. Check the diagram below for reference to the measurements. Note that French curve toilets won’t fit with LivingStar Bidet Seats.
- Measure the distance between the two toilet bolt holes of your toilet.
- Measure the distance between the toilet bolt hole to the toilet tank.
- Measure the distance between the toilet bolt hole to the front edge of the toilet bowl.
Find out what shape you will need: Elongated or Round variation.
Also, check with the bidet shape for choosing the right one. Usually, the length of the bidet seat round shape runs between 19″ to 20″, and the bidet seat elongated shape measures between 20.2″ to 21.5″.
Power requirement of the bidet seat and availability of wattage at your restroom.
A typical wattage of a bidet seat requires about 1000 to 1300 Watts depending on the comprehensive functions available of the bidet toilet seat. You should check your power availability at your restroom before installing the bidet seat. Short wattage creates problems with blackout or unit goes off due to lack of the power shortage. If you have not checked and installed the bidet seat, the best way to check is to run the bidet seat while turning on a hairdryer at the restroom. If both are working then you have enough wattage, otherwise, try to use only one device at a time.
Check ground of your power source
If your power source is not properly grounded, you will experience unexpected and various issues while you are using the bidet toilet seat.. Ensure your power source has proper ground.
The water pressure from the source
Lack of water pressure sometimes creates an issue to deliver proper water pressure to the unit. Proper water pressure should be between 0.07 to 0.74 Mpa. If you believe you have a water source below this level, for instance, your intended installation is above the ground level, then we recommend a tank type bidet seat. However, improper water pressure still could be an issue to use continuous washing since it takes time to fill the tank.
Can I install the seat by myself?
Many people can install a bidet seat by themselves. However, you may need professional assistance, if your water opening or shape of the toilet may be an abnormal one.
How do I maintain my bidet seat?
Consider a water filter (some regions may need it).
We recommend using one of the helpful bidet seat attachments, a water filter, which provides to filter impurities incoming water.. Some regions contain excessive lime that can be purified either using an external water filter or internal filter or both. You may want to replace the filter every 6 months or sooner, depending on the frequency of the use.
Detach the unit from the toilet and clean up
Molds and urine marks are developed after months of use without cleaning up the unit. We recommend detaching the unit from the toilet using a one-touch detach button to release the unit. Then, use a soft cloth with warm water to clean up the unit. Ensure to dry the unit completely before reinstalling the bidet seat.
The bidet seat sprayer Nozzle seat can be manually cleaned up. The keyboard sequence to move the nozzle from the base depends on each model of the LivingStar bidet toilet seat. Ensure not to press unnecessary force when you clean up the bidet seat nozzle. Also, be careful not to clog up the holes in the bidet sprayer nozzle.
LivingStar Bidet Toilet Seats are available with different models that you can choose from. Check each model and find what you need.
LivingStar 7500 Bidet Toilet Seat is a premium class system. The shape measures 20.27 (L) x 17.40 (W) 6.29 (H), 8.15 LBS, a lightweight and ergonomic design that helps your fresh daily morning experience with the bidet seat. It is a high-quality system meeting all the necessary functions of a bidet seat you need.
- Lightweight, Slim, One Size Fits All design concept
- 20.27 Inches long fits most of the existing toilet bowl
- Instant Heating: Premium Ceramic Heater allows instantly heating up the water. It offers saving energy and water, without needing a water tank.
- Washing: Posterior, Bidet, and Turbo Wash available
- Washing Modes: Kid’s Wash (Automatic function for 1 minute of washing and 3 minutes of drying for a kid
- Oscillation: a comprehensive washing function that works with Posterior Wash, Bidet, and Turbo Wash. The nozzle moves back and forth automatically.
- Adjustments: 5 levels of water pressure, 4 levels of water temperature, 4 levels of seat temperature, and 5 levels of warm air control
- Water filter: The system comes with a water filter
- One pocket nozzle with 3 holes for Turbo Wash, Posterior Wash, and Bidet/Kid’s Wash
- Stainless Steel Nozzle
- Replaceable nozzle cap: the nozzle cap can be replaced
- Nozzle cleaning: Self nozzle cleaning or manual cleaning
- 100% waterproof keyboard
- Energy Saving Mode: Recommend to use this feature when you are traveling
- Nightlight LED
- Soft closing for seat and cover
- Seat sensor (body sensor) disables all the functions until you are seated
- Safety: a thermal cut-off function is used for your safety
- Using Anti-Crack material for the seat
- Power requirements: 120V/60Hz, 1260 Watts
- Power cord: 59 inches
- UL Certified
- Dimension and weight: 20.27 (L) x 17.40 (W) 6.29 (H), 8.15 LBS, Package weight: 11.24LBS
- Made in S. Korea
LivingStar 7700 Bidet Seat
The LivingStar 7700 Premium bidet seat is a comprehensive bidet seat for you. It provides:
- Eco and user friendly: Instant heating (tankless) of water makes warm water immediately available while it also saves energy consumption.
- Maximizing your preferences: 12 steps of water temp, 9 steps of warm air, 7 steps of seat temp, 8 steps of water pressure, 5 steps of nozzle position with Remote Control
- Two(2) nozzles (anti-bacterial coated) for the exclusive use of Posterior or Feminine wash. Built-in a Smart Seat Sensor & Heat Sensor
- Various cleansing modes with warm water: Massage (water sprays up & down repeatedly), Move(nozzle moves back and forth automatically), Turbo(enema), Posterior, Feminine wash with micro-air-bubble tech brings high comfort. Switz wash, a five-minute continuous wash applies to Posterior & Feminine wash. Kid function allows friendly experiences for kids.
- Value-Added Features: Nightlight for convenience, UV lamp sterilization, a water purifier, an optional air freshener socket, multiple energy-saving modes, self-cleansing & anti-bacteria nozzle, anti-freezing, anti-slam lid, and etiquette music for privacy. CE, FCC, RoH, CQC, CU, WaterMark certified.
- Made in S. Korea
LivingStar 5700 Bidet Seat
LivingStar 5700 bidet seat brings you fresh & cozy experiences with dual keyboards: warm water, air, water pressure, seat temp, various washing modes, continuous heating, KID’s & AUTO modes, water filter
- Convenience: Dual control via Remote & Main control panel. 1 nozzle with 2 holes for the exclusive use of posterior or feminine wash (Adjustable by 5 positions), Smart seat sensor & heat sensor built-in. Remote Control is measured by 6.5(L)*2.7(W)*0.5(H) inches.
- Multi-functional: Single stainless nozzle with self-cleansing, anti-freezing, anti-slam Lid. Comes with a water filter cartridge.
- Multi-cleansing modes: Available with continuous warm water: TURBO(enema), Massage(water sprays up & down), Move(nozzle moves repeatedly back & forth; pulsation) with micro-air-bubble technology that gives fine & smooth washing experience.
- Automated KID’s mode: Allows automated washing process for kids (60-sec cleansing and 180-sec drying).
- Highly adjustable: Warm water temp(4 levels), Warm air dryer (5 levels), Water pressure(5 levels), Heated seat (4 levels).
- CE, FCC, RoH, CQC, CU, WaterMark certified. Made in Korea
LivingStar 5300 Bidet Seat
LivingStar 5300 Bidet Seat brings you cozy and fresh bidet experiences via Micro-air infused warm water with multi-adjustable controls: water, seat, temp & various washing modes.
- Various cleansing modes available with continuous warm water: Turbo(enema), Posterior, Feminine, Oscillation(Moves for widening cleaning area) with micro-air-bubble technology that gives fine & smooth washing experience
- Personalization: Warm water temp(4 levels), Warm air dryer (8 levels), Water pressure(8 levels), Heated seat (4 levels)
- High Value: Self-cleansing & anti-bacteria nozzle, anti-freezing, anti-slam Lid, Energy Saving Mode. Comes with a water filter
- Convenience: 1 nozzle with 5 holes for posterior (1 hole) & feminine (4 holes) wash. Smart seat sensor & heat sensor built-in; AUTO/KID’S mode allows automated washing process for your convenience
- Constant use of hot water without temperature difference. CE, FCC, RoHS, CQC, CU, WaterMark certified
LivingStar Bidet Toilet Seats shall bring you high value with comprehensive functions for your need. We shall provide diligent and high-quality services for our customers.